Pro-Stat® is pure liquid protein that is predigested by papain, a fruit enzyme, creating a hydrolysate. The hydrolyzed Pro-Stat® protein increases absorption and assimilation because the large protein molecules are broken down into free amino acids and polypeptides. Pro-Stat is rich in Arginine, Glycine, Proline and Hydroxyproline, with high nitrogen donor capability to accelerate tissue healing, a critical factor in replenishing depleted protein stores in patients with pressure ulcers, malnutrition, and low albumin levels.
View our full Product Reference Guide
Summary of Features and
- Clinically proven to have a 96% greater healing rate for pressure ulcers1
- Highest amount of protein and calories in the smallest serving
size —15g protein per30mL (1 fl oz) .
- Ready-to-use liquid, no
- Ideal for administration via gastric and naso-gastric
feeding tubes. Minimizes tube clogging.
- Can be taken as needed or distributed to patients at
medication pass, thereby ensuring full consumption.
Eliminates costly waste of unconsumed supplements.
- Can also be used as a food fortifier.
- A major factor in promoting positive nitrogen balance and
increasing NPU (Net Protein Utilization).
- Hydrolyzed by fruit enzymes, providing rapid absorption.
- Contains high nitrogen amino acids - Arginine, Glycine,
Proline and Hydroxyproline that support rapid new
protein growth, tissue healing, and protect lean body
- Shelf Stable, no refrigeration necessary.
1 Kwon Lee, M.D., FACS et al. Pressure Ulcer Healing with a Concentrated, Fortified, Collagen Hydrolysate
Protein Supplement: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Advances in Skin & Wound Care, 19(2):92, 94-6, March 2006.
You'll need Adobe Acrobat to view the label. Click here to download.